2020 Polaris RANGER CREW® 1000 Premium
THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE WORLD'S BEST SELLING UTV
We took the best-selling RANGER ever, the RANGER CREW XP 900, and gave it the capability to haul more, tow more and last longer while delivering more comfort, more convenience and more value for your hard-earned dollar.
ENGINEERED FOR WORK
Our legendary hardest working, smoothest riding promise beats on in the heart of the new RANGER CREW 1000. Smoother low-speed drivability and increased agility combine for a perfect balance of big-work capability and ultra-smooth precision.
THE NEW PROSTAR 1000 SOHC ENGINE
The new 999cc Single Over-Head Cam (SOHC) ProStar® Engine is optimized for smooth operation and strong pulling power. Make quick work of tough jobs with 61 HP and 55 lb-ft of low-end torque for improve drivability at lower RPMs. 999cc SOHC ProStar Engine, 61 Horsepower, 55 lb. ft. of Low-End Torque.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
The refined cab has been redesigned with rider-centric plusher seating for all-day comfort and innovative storage solutions for your gear and tools. Industry-leading 18.6 gallons of in-cab storage, 25% Thicker seats*, 5" more room for easy entry and exit, driver and passenger under seat storage, Up to 8 cup holders.
BUILT TO LAST
The more robust one-piece chassis, full-body skid plate and large front bumper provide the protection needed for taking on tough terrain. The enhanced protection and increased ease of maintenance make the all-new RANGER CREW 1000 built to last. 25% more rigid one-piece chassis*, 50% More Protection from skid plate and bumper*, Sealed Bushings and Bearings, Quick Release Grille for Easy Radiator Access, New Easy-Access Air Filter.
LEGENDARY SMOOTH RIDING
Rise above any obstacle comfortably no matter the load with 12 in. of ground clearance and 10 in. of suspension travel. Enjoy the legendary smooth ride and have confidence wherever you go with the RANGER 1000. 12" of Ground Clearance, 10" of Suspension Travel, 26" 6-Ply PXT Tires.
CONQUER THE COLD IN COMFORT
The all-new factory-installed Winter Prep Packages are designed to easily upgrade your RANGER with the best winter accessories for your needs. Stay warm on a cold winter’s day, ride longer and get more done. Perfect for fall hunts, plowing snow or simply extending your riding season.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
- HAUL HEAVY LOADS FOR BIG JOBS A UTV designed from front to back to hold an impressive 1,250 lb payload capacity. Between the cap and box, the RANGER CREW 1000 is your trusted partner for large jobs.
- Deeper Box Our deepest cargo box yet lets you confidently haul up to a class-leading 1,000 lb and has 10% more cargo box volume*.
- Innovative In-Dash Storage Massive 27.25 gallons of storage, 8 cup holders and 2 bottle holders so you can haul your gear in comfort.
- Under-Seat Storage A redesigned split-bench seat allows for easy access to convenient under-seat storage for both the driver and passenger.
- CONFIDENTLY CLEAR CORNERS An 8% tighter turning radius* enhances maneuverability in narrow or compact spaces.
- Protect Your Lawn Take advantage of VersaTrac Turf Mode when driving and working on grass while landscaping without tearing up your lawn.
- Comfort You Can Feel Ride longer and work in comfort with 25% thicker seats* and adjustable seat sliders to accomodate riders of all sizes.
- Easy Entry and Exit Enjoy easy entry and exit with 5” more room* and improved ergonomics.
- MAXIMUM CVT CLUTCH DURABILITY The new CVT clutch provides new levels of durability to the RANGER CREW 1000 and engages quicker for a smoother ride and provides incremental protection through sealed bushings and bearings.
- Definitive Traction The all-new PXT 2 tires bring you a new tread pattern for better grippage on any terrain.
- Protection in Tough Terrains The durable full under-body skid-plate fends off rocks and unsuspecting objects, while the large, steel front bumper provides coverage to the front end of the machine.
- Brilliant Lighting Confidently see the trail in front of you in the dark with new, stronger light output for operating in early mornings and evenings.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.