2020 Polaris RANGER XP® 1000 High Lifter Edition
KING OF THE CATEGORY
For every job and every passion, RANGER XP 1000 packs class-leading hauling, power, all-day comfort and unrelenting toughness so you can finish big jobs, tackle tough trails and outlast the longest days.
ENGINEERED FOR INDUSTRY-LEADING PERFORMANCE
XP stands for Xtreme Performance and that's what you get with the Dual Overhead Cam ProStar® 1000 engine. Class-leading power and torque makes RANGER your most trusted work partner.
THE PROSTAR 1000 DOHC ENGINE
The RANGER XP 1000 delivers the utility performance and acceleration you expect from the industry's most premium UTV. The DOHC 999cc ProStar engine delivers 82 HP and 62 lb-ft of torque help you take on the toughest tasks. 999cc DOHC ProStar Engine, 82 Horsepower, 62 lb. ft. of Torque.
When you combine class-leading 13" of ground clearance with a strong armor under-body skid plate you've got a UTV that can conquer any terrain to help you through your toughest workdays or long trail rides on your days off. 13" Ground Clearance, 11" Suspension Travel.
Purpose-built Pro-PVT clutch delivers ultra-smooth engagement, and with 3 drive mode throttle control, the rider can choose the ride mode for the task at hand. Combine the smooth ride with premium automotive-style interior fit and finish, an all-new steering wheel, and plush seating to deliver all-day comfort. EBS, EPS & 3-Mode Throttle Control, 5 gallons of premium in-cab storage, 5" more room for easy entry and exit.
The rigid one-piece chassis paired with a strong under-body skid plate and massive front bumper makes this beast ready to handle any terrain. The sealed bushings and bearings deliver lasting performance and quieter operation. All this combined with the ability to add Factory Choice Packages makes RANGER XP 1000 the most capable work partner. Full-body Skid Plate and Massive Front Bumper, Sealed Bushings and Bearings, 5 Factory Choice Packages Available.
ALL-NEW FACTORY INSTALLED PACKAGES
Upgrade your RANGER with factory-installed packages featuring rider-centric technology, audio upgrades and exclusive features making it the best utility vehicle on the market.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
- EXTREME COMFORT Driver-first design with a refined interior and easy entry and exit with 5" more room makes for ultimate all-day comfort.
- Ample Storage Spacious cab comes standard with 13.5 gallons of storage with in-floor D-Rings, and features under seat solutions for both the driver and passenger.
- In-Cab Essentials Integrated dual glove box for secure, easy to access storage plus 6 oversized cup holders and 2 bottle holders.
- All-Day Comfort Adjustable steering wheel, plush cushion seats and seat sliders provide premium comfort for long days.
- RUGGEDLY DURABLE This machine only gets tougher over time with the heavy-duty Pro-PVT clutch system and 32% larger drive belt for longer life.
- Performance with Precision 3-Position, user-selectable throttle control to select from Performance, Work and Standard mode depending on the job or trail.
- Heavy Duty Tires Massive 27” Maxxis® 6-Ply tires, providing unrivaled traction and puncture resistance for sharp elements on the terrain.
- Maximum Protection Class-leading protection come from the full-body skid plate and 13” ground clearance.
- DESCEND CONFIDENTLY Integrated engine braking ensures ideal power and control on the steepest descents.
- CAPABILITY AND VERSATILITY REDEFINED Big cargo box capacity with innovative features providing hauling solutions to haul more for big jobs or long recreational days. A sturdy tailgate with automotive-style handle and latching mechanism making it easier to load and unload your items.
- Half Ton Capacity Our deepest cargo box yet lets you confidently haul up to a class-leading 1,000 lb
- 5-Gallon Bucket Rings The wide box dimensions allow you to fit up to four 5-gallon buckets across a single row of the bed. Regardless of shape or size, so no item is left behind.
- Reinforced Tie-Down Points Utilize the four standard tie-down points to secure larger loads for any job.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.