2020 Polaris RZR XP® 4 1000 High Lifter
DEVOUR THE DEPTHS
64" Width. 110 HP. 29.5" Mud Tires. 20.5" Usable Travel. For performance in the deepest of ruts and most challenging mud holes, our 2020 mudder devours the deep stuff.
POWER THROUGH THE DEEP
More than just pure force, the power delivery of our 110 naturally aspirated HP is tailored for extreme mud performance. A thick powerband producing torque laden thrust, through our low mud gearing, keeps the Outlaw 2 tires gripping and ripping. Stomp the accelerator and the power instantly translates to top-end oomph for extra momentum in the drudge.
RISE OUT OF THE RUTS
More than just a taller stature, the suspension was perfected to perform in the most challenging, mud-laden terrain. With arched front A-arms and rear radius rods, this mud-buster towers rocks and deep ruts with 15" of ground clearance. Unique shock calibrations & stiffer springs keep proper ride height, even when overburdened with sludge.
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
TIRES / WHEELS
- THE DRIVING FORCE IN OFF-ROAD ULTIMATE COMBINATION OF POWER, SUSPENSION AND AGILITY Through relentless innovation and a passion for the ride, RZR® is the world-leader in off-road domination. There’s more to achieving the pinnacle of Xtreme Performance than simply developing around just power or big travel. Each RZR is extensively engineered to deliver an optimally balanced chassis, and the ultimate combination of power, suspension and agility.
- DOMINATE THE MUD HOLES ENGINEERED FOR MUDDING For performance in the deepest of ruts and most challenging mud holes, our mudder cuts through the deep. Purpose-built to fear no mud.
- MONSTROUS MUD TIRES Monstrous 29.5” mud tires provide unequaled traction in the mud, and are propelled with 55% lower low gear, and the Xtreme Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive system.
- TOWERING STANCE Tower above the ruts and mud with 15" of ground clearance, all-around high clearance suspension, and stiffer springs when overburdened with mud.
- RECOVERY READY Recovery comes standard for challenging mud pits with a 4,500 lb Polaris® Winch. Avoid using it with high-mounted air intakes and vent lines that breathe clean unadulterated air.
- POWER IN THE DEEP 110 HORSEPOWER PROSTAR® ENGINE The heart and soul of RZR XP 1000 is a menacing ProStar® 1000 engine, pumping out a heavy 110-horsepower and low-end forceful torque waiting to be unleashed with instant delivery. Launch into an accelerated blur, to hear the deep throaty roar that is only matched by its raw, visceral force.
- CONTROLLED CHAOS CLASS LEADING SUSPENSION The intense interaction between vehicle and terrain can be nothing short of ruthless. Rocks, stumps, silt sand, mud, all being encountered at high-speed. This unrelenting onslaught is tamed with industry-leading suspension for unmatched control, confidence, and comfort. With an incredible 21.5" of usable travel and stage-tuned Walker Evans® Shocks, the race proven design has earned countless victories in the most rugged places on earth.
- INSTINCTIVE CONTROL INDUSTRY LEADING AGILITY RZR industry-leading Agility is no accident. Our engineers developed the ultimate combination of chassis, suspension, steering geometry, AWD, and power to create an off-road vehicle with a level of high-performance handling and agility so responsive, it practically reads your mind.
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.
Site Currently Offline...
This site is currently offline, please contact the site's administrator.